Monday, March 29, 2010

#112 Answering prison issue emails

Still answering emails

I wanted to make a short blog today, because the last few days I have been getting some emails from people who have been following my blogs either on my 3 blog sites, or from a couple of other sources. I try to answer my emails first, and then blog some things.

Some of the emails I have received are pretty cool, in that one or two has asked me about my prison books, or have asked about supporting this prison blog so I can write and share much more. Those kind of messages keep me encouraged, and thus allow me to encourage others.

So, if you are interested in certain subjects on prison matters, email me and ask. If you are interested in my books let me know. If you are interested in prison cards or prison encouragement certificates, let me know. If you want me to talk about what inmates eat, ask.

If you want to know what the grievance procedure is about…ask.

If you want to know the mentality of an inmate doing time, ask.

If you are worried if your loved one can make a successful transition back to society, ask.

If you want to ask me about supporting my blogs, ask.

My email is available if you are interested, I am always looking to help, and to hopefully find supporters along the way.

If you are worried sick about a loved one in prison, talk to somebody, I don’t mind if you email me, it might help. At any rate, my email is there for ya, until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment