Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#131 Yay! Found them!

YAY! Found them!

If you have been following my blogs, you know that for the past month or so, I have been talking about my computer crashing, and me losing a lot of files. Amongst those files was my projects, including many prison cards, and prison encouragement certificates. I thought I had lost them because I was not totally sure I saved them to a disc.

I was prepared to start making ones, but while checking around, I found the file which has my products. This is great news, because that puts me back on track as far as having something to print out for my customers.

I check the file and I have about 240 different products, mainly prison encouragement certificates and prison cards, and some other things as well. Now I am ahead of schedule, since I intended to make these things available by May. Now, all I need to do is buy some ink for my computer, which I will do (thanks to a kind supporter), and I am back in the game!

I checked my supplies from about a year ago, when I was printing and making these things available. I don’t need anything but ink to get back into it, and as I make some income selling it, I will be able to get where I want to be…moving forward.

So if you are interested in my works, let me know. I want to start in May, so if you are interested, let me know what you are interested in, and I can tell you the details. So right now I am feeling pretty good…even had a decent day in all this pollen…although my neck is kinda sore…better take care of that.

Until my next blog….

No comments:

Post a Comment