Monday, April 5, 2010

#127 Projects in the works (new)

Prison talking; projects in the works

Pollen is falling around here like a dusting of yellow snow…not good if you have allergies…

The past few days have been very busy, and sleep has been in small doses for me since Saturday. We went to an event in Charlotte Saturday, and it took us about 4 hours to get there…and EIGHT hours to get back. We got kinda lost on the way back, and we got home about 7am…we left Charlotte 11pm, so that tells you how long it took to get back.

I got home, took a 90 minute nap because we had family and friends coming by for Easter. Went to bed about 2am…and got up this morning about 9 with a headache…

So here I am, blogging.

The idea today was to first answer my emails, then blog, then if possible make some new cards and certificates. As it is only 11:30, I figured to answer some emails, blog a new post, share some retro blogs, then finish answering my emails.

I have had a lot of requests lately about my books, cards and the such, so I figured I should repost some of my retro blogs so give you as much intel on the “Grades of Honor” books as I can.

One cool thing that did happen this weekend was that somebody out there likes me. I mentioned a lot about supporting my blogs, and I mentioned that I needed to buy some ink for my printer so I can start printing some of my works. I have an HP printer, and it requires two ink cartridges, one black, one tri color. If you have ever used this before, you know ink isn’t cheap, and buying cheap ink isn’t smart…I tried that before and sometimes when you buy crap, you have crap.

Anyway, somebody last week must have read about it, because they asked if they could contribute to my blogs, and I was cool with that, as long as they are comfortable with it. I never want anybody sending me anything unless they are fully convinced that it is something they want to do, not what I want them to do. So Friday I get a card, and inside was $100!

You can’t imagine how I felt about that.

So now I can afford to buy some ink for the computer, and now anything I print I can make available. I have been telling folks that by May, I want to make my cards and certificates available, along with my “Grades of Honor” books. This month I am going to try to rebuild my inventory of projects, and get my projects in order, so that by May I can fully make them available by request, and, if I have some spare money, to make some available for free…every now and then when I have some extra on the side, I will offer a free encouragement certificate, so you’ll have to keep your eye out for that if (or when) I do that.

I might blog some more today, not really sure, because since I went outside and walked to the store, I have been sniffing ever since…hopefully that is all I will do, because I can’t take anything for allergies…mainly because I took something this morning for the headache (Excedrin Migraine). I don’t want to risk adverse effects taking something like Benedryl with that. So I will take it easy later. I will finish this blog (which will be quite shortly), post some blogs, then finish answering my emails. If I feel better later, I will blog some more…but as some of you know, I am a heavy sports fan, and the NCAA Championship is tonight…Duke vs. Butler. I am a UNC fan, but it would be kinda cool if the NCAA Championship stays in the state…nothing against Butler, since they are a good team too.

So, a rarity here, a short blog…I won’t make a habit of this, don’t worry. Anyways, email me if you wanna ask about my projects. Until then….

No comments:

Post a Comment